Reserve the Past,
Preserve the Present,
Ensure the Future
Israel Coins and Medals Corp. was established in 1958 by the Prime Minister Ben Gurion for the purpose of commemorating the historical events and milestones of the State of Israel, as well as its outstanding personalities and achievements in culture, science and art.
Until 2008, the Corporation was fully owned by the Government of Israel. During 2008, it was privatized.
Throughout the years, since its inception until the present, the Corporation has strictly maintained its original character and values, just as Ben Gurion had envisioned.
ICMC's Spheres of Activity
- ICMC is the marketing arm and sole worldwide distributor for the Collector Coins issued by the Bank of Israel.
- ICMC maintains sole rights of the Government to issue the State Medals of Israel and is also commissioned by private organizations, enterprises and individuals to issue special customized medals for them. Medals issued by ICMC are struck in gold, silver, bronze and other base metals.
- ICMC issues high quality gold 999.9 for investment and gifts.
- ICMC promotes Israeli Art through sales of art and Judaica designed by Israel's most talented artists.
- ICMC designs, produces and sells high quality exclusive fine-designer jewelry, in gold and sterling silver.
- ICMC collaborates with the Israel Antiquities Authority in producing replicas of ancient coins and archaeological artifacts excavated in Israel.
For further information, you are invited to contact us at:
The Israel Coins & Medals Corp.
POB 2040 – 50 Bar Yehuda Road
Nesher, Israel 36660
Phone: 972-4-8212807 Fax: 8212818
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http: www.israelmint.com